Friday, February 3, 2017

Harmony of the Seas - Day 7

We are skirting around the northern area Cuba and heading back to Fort Lauderdale. The week went by pretty fast! We enjoyed this extra large ship - Biggest ship in the  World (right now)! We do prefer longer cruises but it was a fun experience. We really don't like to leave Tony in a boarding situation longer than that. 

John got his free day of streaming today (Diamond Perk) because he wanted to watch NCIS, it was a tear-jerker, glad we watched. We were unable to get this one free (not so great) Wi-Fi at various campgrounds. 

We had lunch in the American Icon Dining Room - Oh boy! It was a good thing we didn't discover this sooner! In past cruises on RCCL we have  been able to have an extensive salad bar for lunch OR order from the menu in the dining room. This time there were three choices - order from the menu, salad bar, and buffet. I was very impressed! I got a nice salad. 
American Icon Lunch
(grandson Soren, where  are you?)
 Does  anyone else think this guy is a little creepy?
Oh my the desserts, the cheese cake with fruit is Sugar Free!

Then on to explore the heaping bowl of shrimp, delicious mini beef steaks, not so great fish, magnificent pork ribs, with all sorts of side dishes: Grilled veggies, mashed and broiled potatoes, stir fry noodles, etc. 

Back to our  cabin to consider packing, but on the way we saw everything going on on the Promenade - such FUN!

We have an early dinner at 5:30p but we won't pass it up tonight. Shrimp ravioli with lobster sauce, again I think of Soren because even if he is a bit of a picky eater he would LOVE this! 
Beet and citrus salad, my favorite of the cruise!

 Shrimp Ravioli with Lobster Sauce
 John's beloved Prime Rib!

After dinner we waddled to the Bionic Bar. I am trying to upload a couple videos of the drinks we ordered but I am not sure it will work out. Even a really short video takes a long time to post. It is fun to watch. My drink even has sliced limes in it but I didn't really see that happen. Dad's drink tastes like the margarita he ordered but my Infinity is so strong I cannot drink it! Maybe when the ice melts. OR maybe I will need it to face the rest of the packing...BOO!
My Bionic Bar Drink
We will "carry your own luggage off" tomorrow. We have instructions for the parking place we used. Tony should be freshly washed when we  pick him up even with his nails trimmed! Signing off now... pick us up on:  Our Road Trip Blog if so inclined! We are headed to the Florida Keys next!

No comments:

Post a Comment