Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Bari, Italy June 12

We spent a quiet day onboard. I am sure it sounds like we are not enjoying this lovely cruise but I am still a bit under the weather and resting and recuperating is what I need right now. We slept in, walked around the ship, played games, and at dinner at Tastes Kitchen & Bar. There are MANY choices. However, this menu stays the same for the entire cruise. 


Here are just a few samples. We seem to be sticking to mostly sharing appetizers or if ordering a main dish, we ask for half portions. (Not sure why these are sideways!)




All the shops onboard are quite exclusive. I was looking to replace my pashmina but they only have quite high-end items. 

Tonight's show was a comedian. He wasn't the worst I have seen. Overall the entertainment onboard has been very good. 






No comments:

Post a Comment