Thursday, August 10, 2017

Explorer of the Seas - Day 7 - Victoria, BC

Our last day of the cruise, getting off tomorrow. It is a lovely day here in Victoria BC. Unfortunately, my back is tweaked today so I am moving slowly. The kids all went off the ship around 10a I think. We were in port at 9a. Deb, Sam, Jeff, and Kathleen took a pedicab into town, Steven and Saira walked. I know they ate and had some beers but I don't know what else they did. After my back was feeling better we went off the ship and walked around a little bit, then came back onboard. 

About 4:30-5p the Celebrity Solstice came into port and as we were watching her dock we saw the kids coming back to the ship as well.  

It was our last dinner tonight - the week went by really fast. However, I will say we are all pretty full of both food and drink and by today it is not as special as it was last Friday. We enjoyed our meal and then we all went to pack.

We joined Deb, Sam, Jeff, and Kathleen up at Dizzy's for a little bit but we were tired and headed back to bed. We have an 8:40a departure time from the 4th deck dining area. I hope that goes smoothly since we have the Seattle Shuttle scheduled to take us to the airport.  


No comments:

Post a Comment