Monday, April 1, 2019

Unexpected Surprise!

I am thrilled to say I am going on a France River Cruise! My friend Cheryl, who is a travel agent, got a deal and invited me to come along! John was pretty quick to say "sure go!" so I guess he and Tony will be watching Guy Movies and eating junk food while I am gone. 

While John and I have a European River Cruise planned in Spring 2020, this will be my first River Cruise. I am so very thrilled to be going to some beloved places for a re-visit. I have been longing to return to Avignon for a few years. The dream has come true!

We will be on Riviera River Cruises, the Burgundy, the River Rhone & Provence from 08 April to 15 April. My bags are all but packed, just a few more things to put in place to fly out Saturday, 06 April!

Itinerary

MS William Shakespeare

Need help arranging travel? Call Cheryl or check out her website!
1-805-39-WANNA  HeyWannaGo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment